Copyright Information / Reporting Abuse
Copyright is protection in certain forms that allow creators and owners of content and data to remain in control of it. Copyright infringement occurs frequently on the internet and ZippyTune aims to remove this from our services through our Terms of Service and other policies on our website. ZippyTune will remove/suspend users from our system that breach our Terms of Service through performing Copyright infringement. People who use our services must be aware that they are liable for what they upload and any damages that may occur if they infringe copyright laws.
ZippyTune always complies with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) and will suspend and delete content from our services when notified by a Copyright Owner or a person representing the Copyright Owner.
If you wish to report a copyright infringement, we need you to send us a proper notification. All notices should comply with the notification requirements of Copyright laws in effect.
Our team will respond to emails within 24 - 48 hours, but if you would prefer your content removed immediately, please use the Premium Report Form below. If you wish to gain access to this form, please contact us
with your company details.
Premium Report Form
If you decide to contact us through email, you must provide the following information:
Infringement notices may be made by submitting:
- An email (without attachments) to email@example.com
- A written request to:
340 S Lemon Ave. #3279
Los Angeles, CA 91789
- Identify yourself as an owner of copyrighted work or exclusive rights that you believe were infringed, or a person acting on behalf of such owner.
- State your contact information, including your name, street address, phone number, and email address.
- Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are being infringed, a representative list of the works.
- Identify the location of materials that allegedly are infringing your copyrighted work, by providing Web URLs on zippytune.com site that contain these materials. Please do not send URLs of other websites, but only list with zippytune.com web URLs. (sample: www.zippytune.com/play/987654321/my-tunes-for-share-mp3)
- State that you have "a good faith belief that use of the aforementioned material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law".
- State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
A proper notification must contain the information above, or it may be ignored.
You should be aware that, under Copyright Laws in effect, claimants who make misrepresentations concerning copyright infringement may be liable for damages incurred as a result of the removal or blocking of the material, court costs, and attorneys fees.
Contact information of the party reporting the file, which may include name, email address and physical address may be given to anyone attempting to access the Content.